Saturday, March 11, 2017

Deliciously Sweet Beet & Apple Juice


I have STRUGGLED to like beets. I need to like them. They are really good for your body, especially when you have problems with inflation in your joints, like I do. 

I have been on a "quest" to enjoy this red, beautiful veggie. I have tried different juices, pickled beets, and even beet salads.. hated them all equally. 

Today, finally, I tried a beet juice that I loved! My oldest daughter, Britani, made me a pitcher of beet juice and insisted I try it.  I did so, only out of love for my daughter. I was so pleasantly surprised! It was sweet and delicious! My daughter is a genius. This is her recipe for really good beet juice ( never thought I would publish those words!)


Recipe:

3 whole organic beets, chop off tops and roots. Cut into pieces. 
3 honey crisp apples, cored & chopped 

Method:

Put your beets and apples into your juicer.

Strain using cheese cloth, if desired.

Serve cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment