Sunday, August 7, 2016

Easy Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes


Follow me for more vegan ideas! Facebook    Pinterest    Twitter    Instagram

This is not an original recipe. I have been making these for so long, I don't know where I saw the original recipe. This is the EASIEST pumpkin spice cupcake recipe you will ever make. They are so moist and delicious they will "wow" anyone. They are also "accidentally vegan", so even if you share the recipe, no one will "connect the dots" unless you want them to know it's vegan. I love making these for potlucks because they are so easy & make me look like a rock star baker.


Recipe:

1 box of Spice Cake mix*
3/4 can (15 oz) can of Pure Pumpkin 
1 (16 oz) prepared cream cheese icing.. (check the label, but most are vegan!)

Preheat oven to 350°

Mix together cake mix and pumpkin until smooth. (* if you can't find spice cake mix, use a yellow cake mix & add 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice)

Pour batter into paper lined cupcake pan. (It will be thick, like peanut butter.)

Bake 17-20 minutes. 

Allow to cool completely before icing.

Make 1 dozen cupcakes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment