Thursday, April 16, 2015

Chocolate Protein Pancakes



Follow me for more great vegan ideas- Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   Pinterest

My kids have been eating a lot of fresh fruit or dry cereal with almond milk for breakfast. It was time for something new and exciting for my kids. Last night I was in the kitchen, warming up left over Lemon & Garlic Spaghetti, when I had an idea... Chocolate pancakes! I can figure this out! I went to work in my kitchen like a mad scientist on a mission & I figured it out for my kids.


Chocolate Protein Pancakes:
2 cups Bisquick
1 1/2 cups cashew milk ( plain, vanilla, or or chocolate are all good!)
1 scoop Vegan chocolate protein powder ** ( if you don't have protein powder, just use a few tsp. of chocolate syrup)
1 banana
1 Tbsp chia seeds

Preheat griddle or pan over medium heat.

Smash banana in a large mixing bowl. Add all other ingredients and stir until smooth.

Drop scoops of mix onto griddle and brown on both sides.

Top with coconut yogurt, chocolate syrup, and fresh fruit.

Makes 6-8 pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment